The Community’s Resource for Knowledgeable Lecturers.
Thank you for your interest in Westchester Community College and in our Speakers Bureau. Our speakers cover a broad range of topics and there is no charge for their service.
For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 914-606-6638. We will make every effort to book a speaker for you. When you contact the college, you will be asked a few questions that will help us in booking your speaker. It would be helpful if you have the following information handy when you call.
- Name of organization and a brief description
- Group contact name and telephone number
- Meeting day, date and time
- How long should speaker plan for presentation (including question/answer period)
- Approximate number of attendees
- Does your group offer an honorarium (not required)
While selecting your topic and speaker, be sure to choose more than one option. This will help in the booking process. Since many of our speakers are also professors, teaching schedules may render certain speakers unavailable on a particular day or at a particular time. We will make every effort to book your first choice, but you should have at least one other topic selected.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to providing a speaker for your group!