Virtual Accepted Students Day Extension Centers
Thursday, June 4, 2020 | Beginning at 4:00 p.m.
4:00 pm – 4:10 pm
- President’s Video Welcome, Dr. Belinda Miles
- Deans’ Video Welcome and School Overview
- Dr. Ronald Bloom: Dean of the School of Health Careers, Technology and Applied Learning
- Dr. Raymond Houston: Dean of the School of Mathematics, Science and Engineering
- Dr. Carmen Martinez-Lopez: Dean of the School of Business and Professional Careers
- Dr. Karen Taylor: Dean of the School of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
4:10 pm – 4:15 pm: Director’s Welcome and Extension Center Overview
4:15 pm – 4:35 pm: Academic Counseling Getting Started and Q & A
4:35 pm – 4:55 pm: Financing your Education and Q & A
4:55 pm – 5:00 pm: Extension Focus Area Specialist
5:00 pm – 5:05 pm: Student Life Specialists
5:05 pm – 5:10 pm: Workforce Development and Community Education
5:10 pm – 5:15 pm: Wrap Up and Closing
Please fill out the following survey. Your opinion matters!
Thank you for joining us today.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Have more questions? Contact us at email@example.com. We’re here for you!
Take a Virtual Campus Tour & Hear from Some of our Students!