Albert Einstein said “the value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”; many years later Rose Kennedy observed that neither comprehension nor learning can take place in an atmosphere of anxiety.
Library, second floor, Room 217
ALIGNED DEGREE PLANS:
- Direct Care Practice (Cert)
- Human Services (AAS)
- Human Services (AS)
- Early Childhood (AAS)
- Early Childhood (Cert)
- Teaching Assistant (Cert)
- Fashion Merchandising (AAS)
- Fashion Design and Technology (AAS)
- Business Accounting (AS)
- Professional Bookkeeper (Cert)
- School of Business and Professional Careers
HONORS AND AWARDS:
The Coaching Connection Program is a 2017 League for Innovation Award winner.