Office location: HAAB 519
- MA, English Literature, SUNY New Paltz
- BA, English Literature, SUNY New Paltz
- ENG 092 Writing for College
- ENG 101 Writing and Research
- ENG 99 Writing Studio
- ENG 102 Writing and Literature
Honors and Awards:
- 2019 Anne R. Donovan Award Recipient
- 2018 Krembs Family Innovation Award
- 2008 Outstanding Graduate Award
Publications and Presentations:
- Publication: “Compassionate Child” Chronogram magazine, April 2019
- Presentation: “A Transferable Model for Summer Bridge Programs” New York College Learning Skills Association (NYCLSA) Symposium, April 2015.
- Publication: “Break from the Novel #687” Chronogram magazine, March 2010.
- Publication: “’Part Earth, Part Flower’: Woolf, Strachey, and the Bloomsbury Reevaluation of Reality,” Shawangunk Review, Spring 2009.
- Presentation: “Chaucer’s Inside Man: Pandarus as Author in Troilus and Criseyde,” South Atlantic Modern Language Association, 2009.
Institution Service or Academic Service:
- English 101 Committee
- English 101 Assessment, Spring 2020
- Search and Screen Committee, Spring 2020