Information for Schools and Teachers (Advanced College Experience Program)
How to Join ACE (Advanced College Experience Program)
- Consult our college catalog to see if one of our classes matches your high school class in content. View our online college catalog for complete course descriptions.
- We’ll need your resume and undergraduate and graduate transcripts (unofficial copies), so that our academic departments can review your qualifications to be an ACE faculty member.
- ACE high school faculty must meet the same criteria as campus faculty. Please consult the ACE Faculty Credentials Handbook PDF to be sure your qualifications are a match for our requirements.
- Review the college’s course syllabus, instructional materials, and textbook.
- Once we’ve approved the teacher and the course, both the college and the high school will sign an agreement.
- Let’s talk! Contact us to discuss your ideas. You can call us at 914-606-8890 or email us at email@example.com
Here are some of our current ACE Classes:
|Sample College Classes Offered Through ACE|
|Business Law||African-American History|
|Business Organization & Management||Global History Entrepreneurship|
|Financial Accounting||US History: 19th & 20th Century|
|Calculus I, II, III||Anatomy & Physiology|
|Calculus for Business & Economics||Astronomy|
|College Algebra: Functions & Models||EMS|
|College Algebra with Trigonometry||Environmental Studies|
|College Quantitative Reasoning||First Responder|
|Drawing Fundamentals||Intermediate Italian|
|Painting Fundamentals||Intermediate Spanish|
|Digital Video||Architectural Design|
|Applied Music||Architectural Drawing|
|Instrumental / Vocal Ensemble||CAD I|
|Basic Musicianship / Music Theory||College Success|
|Chorus||Research & Writing|
|Recording Engineering||Writing & Literature|
|Movement Improvisation||Speech Communication|
|Intro to Theater||Computer Programming|
|Intro to Film||Computer Information Systems Fashion Design|
|Garment Construction||Medical Terminology|
|Health & Fitness for Life|
- In early September, you’ll receive a packet with enrollment forms. Please distribute the forms to your students to complete and have signed by their parent/guardian. Collect the forms and return them to the ACE Office using the envelope we supply.
- You’ll also receive tuition invoices for your students. Please distribute them to the students; payment is made directly to the college.
- Grade rosters will be mailed to you in early June 2016
- Complete the roster with the grades your students have earned and mail back to the college