Health & Wellness Resources
With guidance from state and local health officials to help mitigate the spread of the coronavirus, there are no in-person health and wellness services available and the campus has been closed. Rest assured, that Westchester Community College professionals are remotely working to continue to give you the level of service you expect and deserve! As you scroll down through this page, you will find the links to resources that can help you with all-important self-care and mindfulness.
Please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need additional information. Remember, we are here for you.
- How to protect yourself and what to do if you’re sick (CDC)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) information (WHO)
- New York State Department of Health
- Westchester County Department of Health
- Managing mental health (CDC)
- Strategies & Tips to deal with Anxiety and Depression
- Travel Guidelines (CDC)
- WCC Personal Counseling