Student Email (Office 365)
Items that are included are:
- Student e-mail
- 1-terabyte of online file storage (OneDrive)
- O365 ( Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, OneNote, Onedrive, Publisher, and Access)
All for free with a Westchester Community College student email account.
Check your official student email frequently and consistently.
If you check your official student email:
- You will stay up to date on all payment deadlines, class assignments, meetings, and events.
- You will be able to directly email professors , counselors, tutors and mentors.
- You will hear about opportunities like scholarships, clubs, and more that will enrich your college experience.
- You will be notified about emergency cancellations, closures, delays, and incidents.
If you forget to check your official student email:
- You might show up to campus unnecessarily because you missed a class cancellation announcement.
- You might miss out on a unique student event tailored to your interests.
How can I make checking my WCC student email easier?
- Install email application on your mobile device.
- Establish times or set calendar reminders on mobile devices.
- Create a habit of checking your email. Make checking your email a habit and you’ll find yourself checking it without needing a reminder after a few days. Set a time each afternoon dedicated to checking in on your official student email. This will help you catch any important communications without requiring you to constantly refresh your inbox.
- Place email application on your home screen as a visual reminder.
Set up email in Outlook for iOS mobile app
Need help with your official student email?
Contact the MyWCC Student Helpdesk at 914-606-5600 or by email at MyWCCHelpdesk@sunywc.edu