The official Westchester Community College logo should be used to identify the institution on all college communications and materials. These key points should be followed:
- The logo should always appear at a size that maintains the legibility and integrity of the lettering. The minimum size for printed pieces should be 2″ wide from the edge of the blocks to the edge of the text.
- The logo should not appear more than once per page of a communication piece.
- The logo should appear with adequate spacing on all sides. Please refer to the Spacing section below for details.
- The logo should appear on a white background whenever possible.
- If the logo is to be displayed on a non-white background, the alternate one-color logo available on the Downloads and Resources page should be used.
The logo should be displayed with adequate spacing on all sides. The spacing should be equivalent to at least the size of the uppercase C used in the wordmark.
The primary, full-color version logo should always be displayed over a white background. For cases when a non-white background is needed, please use the alternate one-color Downloads and Resources page.
When displaying the logo over photography or detailed backgrounds, the logo should be displayed over a white tab. While the logo tab is not necessary on every communications piece, it is an option for presenting the logo in a way that preserves legibility and recognition.
The logo tab should be displayed with adequate spacing on non-edge sides. The spacing should be equivalent to at least the size of the uppercase W used in the wordmark.
Whether you are using the standard logo or the logo tab, the logo should appear anchored to one of the four corners of the communication piece. In some cases, the logo is permitted to be centered at the top or bottom of a piece, but this is a rare exception. The logo most commonly appears at the bottom of printed publications. Refer to the examples provided below and on the Brand page for proper logo placement.
Logo in Use
Visit the Downloads and Resources page to access various versions of the college logo suitable for print and screen use.