Career Workshop Series Spring 2013
Sign up on our online career center,
in person or by phone at 914 606-6760
All workshops are held in STC 218
Resumes that Rock!
Does your current Resume get you interviews? Do you need
help creating your first resume?
Studies show that the average hiring manager spends 20 seconds
looking at a resume before deciding to grant an interview. Now more than
ever your resume needs to stand out from the crowd. In this
workshop you will learn how to construct an effective résumé that helps
you stand out and get interviews!
- Thursday, February 7 - 10-11am
- Wednesday, February 20 -
- Thursday, March 7 -
12 - 1pm
- Monday, April 15 -
- Tuesday, May 7 -
Interview to Impress
If you are a student who will be interviewing for FT, PT, Summer jobs or
Internships, this is an essential program for you!
Learn the techniques of successfully interviewing for jobs- how to
prepare, answer typical questions, make a good impression and get that
all important job offer.
- Tuesday, February 12 - 11-12:30pm
- Wednesday, February 27 - 2:30-4pm
- Monday, March 11 - 1-2:30pm
- Thursday, March 28 - 2-3:30pm
- Friday, April 12 - 1-2:30pm
- Monday, April 22 - 2-3:30pm
- Wednesday, May 1 - 1:30-3pm
- Tuesday, May 21 -1:30-3pm
Job Search in a Difficult Economy
- Monday, February 25 - 1-2pm
- Friday, March 15 - 11-12pm
- Tuesday, April 30 - 2-3pm
- Thursday, May 16 - 12:30-1:30pm