Tips For Taking The Placement Test
- Get plenty of rest and eat properly prior to the test to help you concentrate and stay focused.
- The session can take up to 3 1/2 hours. Do not come to the test hungry.
- Arrive a few minutes early so you are in a non-rushed state of mind and can find the testing room, bathrooms, etc.
- Late-comers will not be seated and will be asked to return for another session.
- Be sure to understand the directions for each test before that test session begins. Ask questions if you need to.
- Read each question carefully until you understand what the question is asking. If answering an item requires several steps, be sure you consider them all.
- If you have a problem or question during the test, raise your hand and the test administrator or proctor will help you. Although they cannot answer test questions for you, they can help you with other types of problems.