Placement Testing Schedule
Late Start Classes: Call for a placement testing appointment at 914-606-6127.
- Your application to the college must be processed by the Admissions Office prior to taking the placement exam.
- All high school graduates are strongly encouraged to submit their high school transcripts to the Admissions Office before registering.
- You need to arrive 20 minutes before the session begins to allow time to sign in.
- If you arrive late, you will not be seated and will be asked to come back at another time.
YOU MUST PRESENT PHOTO ID.
- If you do not have photo ID you will not be permitted to take the exam.
No food, beverage, cell phones, scrap paper, books or other materials are permitted in the testing room.