Orientation Leader/Peer Advisor Program
Each spring semester, the Office of Student Involvement seeks student leaders to serve as Orientation Leaders/Peer Advisors (OL/PA). In this role, students will serve as the host and guide for new students during the College’s Orientation. They will facilitate or co-facilitate various workshops to help welcome new students to the community.
What qualifications do I need to be an OL/PA?
- Availibilty during the scheduled training and New Student Orientation days
- Must be a student currently enrolled at Westchester Community College
- Must be In good disciplinary and academic standing (minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5)
- Have good time management and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and amongst diverse groups
- Desire to work with students, faculty and staff
- Have a positive, motivated attitude