|View Your Unofficial Transcript Online
Students and alumni can now view a free, unofficial copy of their academic transcript for free on the Westchester Community College website. Just log into your student center at MyWCC. Once there, go to “My Academics” and then click on “View My Unofficial Transcript.”
Official transcripts come in an envelope and are sealed with an official college stamp. Employers and institutions that request official transcripts require that seal to be intact upon receipt, so be sure not to open them.
Copies of official transcripts can be obtained in three ways:
ONLINE (a new service for your convenience!)
Westchester Community College has teamed with Credentials, Inc. to provide you with the convenience of ordering transcripts online at no additional cost! You will need a valid major credit card in order to use this service. You can access this service by clicking here or by logging into your MyWCC account and clicking the “Order Your Transcripts Online” link. If you do not have access to the internet, you can call Credentials, Inc. directly at 1-847-716-3005 for operator assistance. Once you have placed an order, you can also check the status directly online by clicking here.
Benefits to ordering your transcript online:
- 24/7 access: You can place online requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any computer without being dependent on campus office hours or school closings.
- No lines: By ordering online, you avoid standing on 2 separate lines on campus—the Registrar to place the order and the Bursar to pay the fee.
- Email/Text notification: After placing an order online, you automatically receive an email or text notification (according to your preference) containing a confirmation number which you can then use to check the status of your request. You also receive a separate notification when your order has been processed and the transcript sent.
- Address look-up: The service provides a menu of pre-completed addresses of many schools, saving you time by preventing the need for multiple, separate searches.
- Use of FedEx: You now have the option of using FedEx to expedite delivery of your transcripts. This is only available through use of the online service.
- Exact addresses: If the address you need to send your transcript to is not listed in the online menu, you will type in the exact address as you need it to appear. This prevents the risk of mistakes that can occur from the inability to read a hand written request.
- Quick and easy order status checking: There is no longer the need to call or send an email to the Registrar’s Office to check the status of your order. You receive a unique confirmation number for each order placed online. Simply go to here to check the status.
- Credit card charges: Your credit card is charged only when your order has been processed and mailed by the Registrar’s Office.
- Notification of holds: If you have an outstanding balance on campus or other item that would prevent your transcript request from being processed, you are immediately notified and provided with the contact information of the appropriate office to rectify the situation. This saves much time and allows quicker turn-around for your order to be cleared for processing.
- Quicker processing: Since the logistics of accepting the initial request information are handled by Credentials, Inc., more in-office time is available for Registrar staff to process the order and mail the transcript(s) quicker and more efficiently.
Copies of your Westchester Community College academic transcript can be obtained through the Registrar’s Office for a fee of $10.00 for each Official copy. Stop by room 107 in the Administration Building to order your transcript during normal business hours. Please be advised when ordering your transcripts in person that transcripts take one business day to prepare. If you order a transcript in person, you can either return to pick it up the next business day, or we can mail it out on your behalf to a designated address.
Official or Unofficial copies of your Westchester Community College academic transcript can be requested by mail. Please click for a Transcript Request Form. Print the form, fill it out in its entirety and mail your written transcript request to:
Westchester Community College Registrar’s Office
75 Grasslands Road
Valhalla, NY 10595
Written transcript requests must include an accompanying check or money order for $10.00 per Official copy, made payable to Westchester Community College. Cash cannot be accepted.
Transcript requests are normally processed within one business day of receipt.
Important Reminders: Any outstanding balance, parking ticket or other indebtedness to the College must be cleared by the appropriate office before a transcript can be released.
If anyone other than the student is picking up a transcript, a written authorization from the student is required. The designated person must have a photo I.D.
If you have any further questions regarding this matter, please contact our office at 914-606-6810 or you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org