Interlibrary Loan Policies
- Services are available to current students, faculty, staff and administrators.
- Maximum 5 requests per person at a time.
- WCC does not charge for ILL services. However, in rare cases the lending library may charge. You will be informed of any fees before they are imposed.
- Current WCC ID is required.
- Delivery of material can take from 3 days to two weeks.
- The loan period is usually 4 weeks for books.
- You may request renewal before the due date by contacting the ILL department by e-mail, phone, or in person.
- Renewals are often granted at the discretion of the lending library.
- Books may be picked up at the Library circulation desk. Articles are sent electronically, when available; otherwise, a hard copy may be picked up in person.
Interlibrary Loan Office
Library Room 207
Office Hours: M-F, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm