Interlibrary Loan Request Online
Books and other materials that are not available at the Westchester Community College Library can be requested through our interlibrary loan service.
This Service is available to currently enrolled WCC Students, Faculty, Staff and Administrators ONLY.
- A maximum of five ILL requests can be made at a time.
- Delivery of materials can take up to 1-3 weeks.
- This service is available at no charge to qualified users.
- For further information: ILL Policies
- If you have any questions concerning Interlibrary Loans, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org., call 914 606-6573 or 606-6462, or visit in person at LIB 206 or 207
Warning Concerning Copyright Restrictions
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the
making of photocopies and other reproductions of copyrighted materials.
Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are
authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One specified
condition is that the photocopy or reproduction is not to be “used for any
purpose other than private study, scholarship, or research.” If a user
makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or reproduction for
purposes in excess of “fair use”, that user may be liable for copyright
This institution reserves the right to refuse to accept a copying order
if, in its judgment, fulfillment of the order would involve violation of
the copyright law.