Westchester Events Board
Be sure to like us on Facebook
for the latest information about our events!
WEB Welcome Back WestchesterSee photos »
The Westchester Events Board is a group of students committed to creating a vibrant and dynamic student community. Through offering creative and innovative student events both on and off campus, WEB affords all students the opportunity to meet new people and enjoy themselves outside of the classroom.
Students can find a majority of the major campus events during “Common Hour” each Wednesday from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm. Events range from social programs like carnivals, films, comedians or coffeehouses to programs aimed at creating awareness to issues such as substance abuse and diversity. Check out our calendar links to find out exactly what WEB is planning.
All events are open to currently enrolled Westchester Community College students. Students may be asked to show their College ID cards prior to being admitted to programs. Events sponsored by these groups are often held free of charge to students, with the exception of off-campus trips, which a minimal fee and an advanced purchased ticket is required.
The WEB Office is located in Student Center 284. Everyone is welcome!
Want to help plan and put on major campus events? Join the Westchester Events Board!
The best way to get involved with WEB is to join one of our event planning committees:
- Evening & Family Events
- Multicultural Events
- Special Events
For more information how to join, please visit us in Student Center 284 or like and message us on Facebook.
If you require accommodations to participate in any programs, please contact Rachele Hall, Associate Director of Student Involvement, at (914) 606-6731 or at email@example.com
- All tickets are sold in the Student Involvement Office, Student Center Rm 103
- Tickets are on a sold first come, first served basis
- Tickets are available to students currently enrolled at WCC.
- Currently enrolled students at WCC may purchase tickets for a limited number of guests.
- Please note, all advertised ticket prices are the student rate, non-student guests will not be eligible for the student rate.
- Students who attend trips are still subject to the rules and regulations found in the Student Code of Conduct.