How Do I Apply for Scholarship?
- SUNY WCC Scholarships. The Westchester Community College Foundation Office awards scholarships to new, incoming students, continuing students, and graduating students. For detailed information on the scholarship application process, or to request an application form, contact the Westchester Community College Foundation Scholarship Office. More information and apply online>
- The Empire State/the Foundation for Westchester Community College Diversity Honors Scholarship (ESWCCDHS) is awarded to students with at least a 3.0 GPA and continue to maintain academic excellence. Students must demonstrate how they have been able to overcome impediments to higher education and demonstrate how they contribute to the diversity of the college and their particular program of study. Interested students should contact the Financial Aid Office for an application and additional eligibility requirements. Application priority deadline is September 30th of each year. Students in the college’s Honor Program are encouraged to apply.
- NYS Scholarships
- Outside Scholarships. Many students receive scholarships from outside sources. If you receive financial aid, it is very important that the College be notified of any scholarships that you receive from external donors to avoid overfunding (which could lead to a reduction in aid after your bill is paid).
Find additional scholarships through:
- College Board’s Big Future
- Fastweb Scholarship Search
- Career One-Stop Scholarship Search