As you progress through your program of study, you should also consider gaining experience in your field of interest. You will want to move from a job just for pay into your first career-oriented position. By the time you graduate and look for a full-time position, employers will expect that you have some experience in the field.
At Westchester Community College, your professional career counselors have expertise in the job search process and years of experience in helping with a job search and the tools to be successful.
It takes more than just earning a college degree to find a meaningful job – you also need experience in your field. You can develop your skills and a great resume by getting experience before you graduate from WCC. Career Services counselors can help you with options for getting that experience.
Register for our College Central Network Job Board
- Search jobs/internships posted exclusively for Westchester Community College students and alumni
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers
- Manage your job search history. Report offers/hires
- Receive e-mails about programs, services and job-related topics
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles
- Build an online portfolio to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers
Register for Internship Opportunities
|Westchester Putnam Internship CONNEX|
|Westchester Putnam One Stop Employment Center|
|Disney Career Program|