As a faculty member, staff member, or student, are you concerned about an individual’s behavior in your classroom or elsewhere? If so, then please fill out the form bellow. This is not necessarily a punitive action, but perhaps one that can be helpful in preventing similar behaviors in the future. If there is anything that concerns you about any member of the college community, this form will allow us to investigate.
Please be assured that:
- All reports are confidential.
- You will receive acknowledgement that the report has been received and that appropriate action will be taken.
What are the advantages of filing a report?
- The behavior of this particular person will be tracked and investigated
- Concerning behaviors that are inappropriate or unusual will be identified and addressed.
- Immediate threats will result in immediate action.
- A distinction can be made between a behavior that warrants immediate attention and one that requires an intervention plan for the student.
Your support of this process will result in a more civil environment in which learning can take place. Also, the expectation of appropriate behaviors by students in this learning environment will be reinforced. Together, we can ensure a safe and supportive learning environment.
Click here to file a report.