Faculty Student Association
The Faculty Student Association (FSA) is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization registered by the State of New York. Since 1953, the FSA has provided educational related services to benefit Westchester Community College including oversight of all campus dining services, bookstore, vending services, coin operated copiers, ATM and student health insurance. We value student opinions and encourage input from students on a regular basis. Seven students serve on the twenty member Faculty Association Board of Directors, as well as on a variety of committees.
FSA Mission Statement
- To provide financial and administrative services which support academic needs, student activities through Student Involvement and Athletics.
- To serve students, faculty and staff with essential services: WCC Bookstore, Dining Services, Performing Arts and Cultural Programming, and funding for special projects which enhance campus life.
- To develop a cooperative and interactive rapport with campus constituencies. This includes students and student groups, faculty, staff, administration and the foundation.
FSA Guiding Principles
- Be the entrepreneurial enterprise of the College
- Continue to benchmark against peer institutions state-wide and nationally
- Support environmental and social awareness issues in business practices
- Engage with dynamic student body on new initiatives and current services
- Be fiscally responsible in all our endeavors
To be the efficient and reliable provider of academic textbooks and the convenient one-stop store for quality college attire, supplies, stationary, health and beauty aids and gift items.
To provide world class artistic and cultural programming to the campus community, as well as tri-state area residents.
To provide the campus with the first and best choice for on campus dining and catering.