Fitness Center and Weight Room
The Weight Room and Fitness Center are open to all Westchester students, staff, and faculty during set hours. The fitness center and weight room equipment includes a full range of strength machines, elliptical trainers, and treadmills, bicycles both recumbent and up right.
ALL HOURS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Westchester Community College ID REQUIRED
Routine Closures for Maintenance
The Fitness Center and Weight room will closed for cleaning, maintenance, and painting during the year. Notices of those dates will be posted in the P.E. Building.
Fitness Center and Weight Room Admission
Everyone using the Fitness Center and Weight Room are required to have a validated Westchester C.C. ID to gain admittance.
Rules and Regulations
- Proper workout attire required
- No book bags
- Replace and/or wipe off equipment after use
- Use of facility is at your own risk, please request assistance if you have any questions
- Non-Westchester C.C. community members are not permitted to use the athletic facilities without purchasing a pass from FSA and temporary Westchester Community College ID.
Injuries should be immediately reported to Westchester C.C. staff member and accident report filed
Injured parties should report (or be transported, if necessary) to the Nurse’s office attention. Westchester Community College staff are not permitted to administer first aid. The Nurse’s Office is located in Student Center building
Westchester Community College Protocol
- If injury is possibly life threatening, call 911
- Call Nurse’s office X.6610
- Call Campus Security X.6984
- Complete Incident Report