About the Port Chester Extension Site
Westchester Community College offers a wide selection of general education classes in Port Chester Middle School. Classes are offered Monday-Thursday evenings and begin a little later in the semester to accommodate your busy schedule.
Register by February 15. Classes begin February 11 (12 Week Short Session).
|ENG||102||11711||Writing and Literature||T||06:00 PM – 09:20 PM|
|ENG||101||11264||Writing and Research||W||06:00 PM – 09:20 PM|
|HIS||119||10881||Modern Latin America||W||06:00 PM – 09:20 PM|
|NUTR||101||10582||Foundations of Nutrition||TH||06:00 PM – 09:20 PM|
View or Download the Fall 2018 schedule in PDF format: Classes offered at Port Chester .The Port Chester Middle School has cutting edge technology, ample parking and is conveniently located on the bus route. How to register
Port Chester Middle School
113 Bowman Avenue
Rye Brook, New York 10573
From I-287 East (Cross Westchester Expressway).
- Take Exit 10, “RT-120 to Purchase / Port Chester and RT-120A” and go Southeast for 1000 feet.
- Bear right on Purchase St, RT-120 and go Southeast for 0.4 miles.
- Turn left on Polly Park Rd and go East for 600 feet. Polly Park Rd. turns into Bowman Ave.
- Continue East for 0.3 miles to 113 Bowman Ave.
- Turn left into Port Chester Middle School parking lot.
(across from the Rye Ridge Shopping Center)
Click for Personalized Directions to this location.