Interlibrary Loan Policies
- » Services are available to current students, faculty, staff and administrators.
- » Maximum 5 requests per person at a time.
- » WCC does not charge for ILL services. However, in rare cases the lending library may charge. You will be informed of any fees before they are imposed.
- » Current WCC ID is required.
- » Delivery of material can take from 3 days to two weeks.
- » The loan period is usually 4 weeks for books.
- » You may request renewal before the due date by contacting the ILL department by e-mail, phone, or in person.
- » Renewals are often granted at the discretion of the lending library.
- » Books may be picked up at the Library circulation desk. Articles are sent electronically, when available; otherwise, a hard copy may be picked up in person.