The Welcome Center
Welcome to Westchester Community College!
The Welcome Center, housed in The Gateway Center, provides a dynamic
first point of entry to the campus, where prospective and current
students and visitors can learn how to access college facilities and
programs. The Welcome Center is staffed full-time and offers
- A professional staff that will answer any questions about
the College or make appropriate referrals.
- A resource library of printed information about college
offerings and programs.
- Tours of the Gateway Center that highlight the programmatic
and green (LEED) features of the building. Tours focusing
exclusively on the LEED elements of the building are also
- Programming around themes relevant to immigrant and
international students and foreign credentialing.
For information about
upcoming workshops, please click
- A Language Exchange Program that pairs English Language
Learning (ELLs) who want to practice English with an
English-speaker who, in turn, wants to practice the native
language spoken by the ELL.
- Citizenship Exam Preparation Classes – click
for a current schedule of classes.
- The College’s Call Center, which serves as an information
hub for phone inquiries.
Welcome Center is currently open from Monday to Thursday from
9 am to 7 pm and Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
For more information call 914-606-5600
To schedule a tour of Gateway call Eileen McKee, Director of the
Welcome Center at 914-606-5626.