Workshop at Mount Vernon
ARE YOU ON TRACK TO GRADUATE?
Hosted at the Mount Vernon Extension Center
Reach your goal of graduation!
Join Keyla Garcia, Counselor, Academic Advising & Student Life
Monday, November 20th
10:00 am – 10:45 am
Room L35 on the lower level (Mount Vernon Extension Center)
Learn the benefits of Degree Works
- Track your personal academic progress
- See what specific college requirements have been met
- See what courses are still required for your degree program
- Learn how to use the “What If” feature – a handy tool if you are considering changing your major
- Estimate how many semesters it will take you to graduate
Learn the benefits of Viking Success Navigator
- Make it easier for your instructors and counselors to get to know you and stay in contact
- Use your personalized DASHBOARD to stay on top of upcoming appointment, assignments, and recommendations from your instructors.
- Use your personalized MY SUCCESS NETWORK for quick access to contact information, appointment scheduling and course help
These resources will help you stay on track!
Questions? Call Paula Dornburgh