Entrepreneurship for New Americans
If you are an Immigrant Entrepreneur interested in learning how to finance your business, join us at the Financial Literacy Program
Join us to learn:
- Why your personal credit profile matters when applying for a business loan
- How to build a strong personal credit profile
- How to be prepared when applying for a loan
- What are the options available to finance your business
- How to budget and monitor your way to success!
Thursday, October 16, 2014
6:30 pm – 8:30 pm – Valhalla
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED! For more information contact Romina Ganopolsky at RG099@sunywcc.edu
Click here to register online.