Office location: Classroom Bldg. Room #20
Title(s): Assistant Professor
Department/Division: Business and Careers Division
- Bachelor of Arts-Thomas Edison State College
- Master of Science- University of Cincinnati
- PhD Candidate Criminal Justice (Law and Public Policy Concentration) – Walden University
- Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Introduction to Criminology
- Organized Crime
- Drugs and the Justice System
Honors and Awards: 2016 State University of New York Chancellors Award-Excellence in Teaching.
Publications and Presentations:
- “Fourth Amendment and Stop, Question, and Frisk”, Presentation given at State University of New York – Westchester Community College- Constitution Week Series – October 10, 2013.
- “Women in Law Enforcement Symposium”, Arranged and presented a panel discussion of various high ranking Law Enforcement, Correctional, and Judicial positions throughout the Tri-State Area – March 23, 2014.
- “Legislature and Privacy Rights”, Presentation given at State University of New York – Westchester Community College, April 21, 2015
- “Computer Crimes and Abuse Act”, Presentation given at State University of New York-Westchester Community College-About the evolution of computer crimes and the views of public safety, when compared to the allowable restrictions of the 4th Amendment. October 17, 2015.
- “A View and Introduction of Organized Crime”, Presentation given at Morris County Vocational High School-Butler, New Jersey. Introducing the sociological aspects of Organized Crime, and the evolution of such in American Society today. October 14, 2014.
Institution Service or Academic Service:
- Swopes Mentor, American Criminal Justice Association -2012-Present
- Professional Society of Investigators 2012- Present
- Advisor-Criminal Justice Club
- Criminal Justice Assessment Coordinator
- Criminology Assessment Coordinator