PUBLIC USE STATEMENT
Maintaining community ties plays a vital role in advancing the mission of Westchester Community College. The College has well-maintained buildings and grounds in Mount Vernon, Ossining, Peekskill, White Plains, Yonkers, and a bucolic 218-acre, main campus, centrally located in Valhalla, New York. The College’s facilities are available for individual and group use on a space-available basis. All requests are granted at the discretion of the President of the College. Submit requests for College space on the website or by email to FacilitiesandEvents@sunywcc.edu.
- Submit requests using the Facilities Request Form or email inquiries to FacilitiesandEvents@sunywcc.edu at least 21 days in advance of the date requested.
- Upon receipt of the request, the College’s Facilities Coordinator will provide information on the availability of facilities.
- The College’s Facilities Coordinator will approve a temporary hold for space requests of available facilities.
- Upon approval by the President, complete and submit the following required documents: Facilities Use Agreement, Certificates of Insurance or proof of self-insurance, and the Indemnification Requirement Form.
- These documents must be signed by an authorized representative of the requesting organization or individual and returned to the College at least 14 days in advance of facility use.
- Submit deposit payments via check payable to Westchester Community College/FSA. Include the name of your event in the notation block of the check. All checks will be processed by the College Bursar’s Office.
- After facility use approval by the President and receipt of all forms and deposit payments, the temporary hold will be converted to a confirmed reservation.
- No event will be permitted until forms and deposit are received.
RATES & FORMS