Fall Open House
Date: Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Time: 3:30pm – 5:30pm
Location: Physical Education Building
What to expect during Open House:
- The Open House begins with a formal welcome to the College and a presentation about your community college in the Physical Education Building at 3:30 pm.
- Then visit the faculty at the academic tables and learn about the over 60 degree programs available at Westchester Community College. Information will be available about degree requirements, Student Services, and the career and transfer opportunities available to graduates.
- Meet with Admissions. Stop at the admissions tables and gather all the information you will need to enroll at Westchester Community College. An admissions representative will be there to answer questions.
- Take a campus tour! Led by a college guide, you will get to see the facilities and have the opportunity to ask questions about your community college.
- Enjoy some light refreshments and complete an evaluation of the event. We appreciate your feedback and ask that you complete a brief evaluation of the Open House. College staff will be mingling through the crowd to answer any questions you have.
- Have a safe trip home! If you think of additional questions, or need information on “the next step in the enrollment process”, please contact us at Admissions@sunywcc.edu . We look forward to seeing you!
Click here to RSVP for our Fall Open House today!