Fall Open House
Date: Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Time: 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Location: Physical Education Building
Changing Lives Through Education
Westchester Community College can set you on a path to personal success. Earn transferable credits toward a four-year college degree close to home, or explore a variety of career options. Discover how the most affordable college in the County changes lives through education.
- Top Faculty
- Beautiful Campus
- Affordable Tuition
- Convenient Locations
- Transferable Credits
- 60+ Academic Programs
What to expect during Open House:
- The Open House begins with a formal welcome to the College and a presentation about your community college in the Physical Education Building at 3:30 pm.
- Then visit the faculty at the academic tables and learn about the over 60 degree programs available at Westchester Community College. Information will be available about degree requirements, Student Services, and the career and transfer opportunities available to graduates.
- Meet with Admissions. Stop at the admissions tables and gather all the information you will need to enroll at Westchester Community College. An admissions representative will be there to answer questions.
- Take a campus tour! Led by a college guide, you will get to see the facilities and have the opportunity to ask questions about your community college.
- Enjoy some light refreshments and complete an evaluation of the event. We appreciate your feedback and ask that you complete a brief evaluation of the Open House. College staff will be mingling through the crowd to answer any questions you have.
- Have a safe trip home! If you think of additional questions, or need information on “the next step in the enrollment process”, please contact us at Admissions@sunywcc.edu . We look forward to seeing you!
Directions to the Valhalla Campus
Click here to our Google Map
From the Bronx River Parkway Take Virginia Road, Exit 26. Southbound, turn right; Northbound, turn left. At end of Virginia Road, turn right onto Route 100. Westchester Community College entrance is approx. 1/4 mile on left.
From Cross-Westchester Expressway (Route 287) Take Hartsdale Exit 4. Eastbound, turn left; westbound, turn right. North on Knollwood Road (Route 100A) approx. 1/2 mile to Westchester Community College entrance on right.
From the Sprain Parkway Take Eastview Exit. Northbound, turn right; Southbound, turn left onto Route 100. Westchester Community College entrance is approx. 1/4 mile on right.
From the Saw Mill River Parkway Take Eastview Exit. Northbound, turn right; Southbound, turn left onto Route 100C. Westchester Community College entrance is approx. 1-1/2 miles on right.
By Bus or Train Bee-Line buses No. 1-C, 15, 40 & 41 come onto the campus. For a bus schedule, call 914-813-7777. Harlem Line train should be taken to White Plains, where you can take the 40, 41 or 15 bus or a taxi. For a train schedule, call 1-800-638-7646.
Parking for Disabled Persons For information, call the Security Office at 914-606-6984.