Open House Program
Tuesday, May 20, 2014
4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Parking is available in Lot # 8.
Program begins in the Physical Education Building.
Please click here for Campus Map.
- Begin your afternoon in the Physical Education Building. Visit the faculty at the academic tables and learn about the over 50 degree programs available at Westchester Community College. Information will be available about degree requirements and the career and transfer opportunities available to graduates.
- Take a campus tour! Led by a college guide, you will get to see the facilities and have the opportunity to ask questions about your community college.
- Attend an information session. Midway through your tour, your group will meet in new Gateway Center Auditorium for a formal welcome to the College and to hear a presentation about your community college.
- Meet with Admissions. Before or after the information session, stop at the admissions tables in the Physical Education building and gather all the information you will need to enroll at Westchester Community College. An admissions representative will be here to answer questions.
- Enjoy some light refreshments and complete an evaluation of the event. We appreciate your feedback and ask that you complete a brief evaluation of the Open House. College staff will be mingling through the crowd to answer any questions you have.
- Have a safe trip home! If you think of additional questions, or need information on “the next step in the enrollment process”, please call us at 914-606-6735. We look forward to speaking with you.