Online Students may Visit the CCTC website to find the closest proctoring center in your area. Westchester Community College is a member of the Consortium of College Testing Centers (CCTC).
If NO consortium testing center is available in your area then follow the directions below.
- Find a proctor who meets the Westchester Community College Testing Program requirements.
- This proctor should be a faculty member or academic staff member at a regionally accredited college or university, an education officer on a military base, or a designee of the personnel officer of the corporation offering you tuition aid.
- Proctors can also be found at regional testing centers, such as Sylvan Learning, Huntington and Stanley Kaplan.
- Have the proctor COMPLETE, SIGN and FAX the Proctor Agreement Form to your On-line course instructor AT LEAST three (3) weeks prior to the administration of the exam. (Click here for the form.)
- Notify your Westchester Community College instructor via Blackboard of the proctor and the details. The instructor must approve the proctor.
*The student is responsible for any postage and/or fee that may be charged by the proctor.
If you have any questions contact the Office of Online Education by phone at 914-606-6827 or by e-mail at email@example.com