Information for ECE Students and Parents
ECE courses offered at each school are based on conversations between the high school administration and teachers, and WCC program staff and faculty. Course offerings for the upcoming academic year are typically decided and confirmed by June/July. Once a course has been approved as an “ECE course”, students will have the opportunity to register for college credit.
How to Register
- Complete the ECE enrollment packet your high school teacher will give you in September. The packet this includes:
- a Registration Form;
- signed Dual Enrollment Acknowledgement Form; and
- copy of your latest HS transcript (note: we will accept unofficial transcripts or copies of the latest report card).
- Return the signed form to your high school teacher by the due date.
Tuition Payment Information
- Invoices will be generated once we receive your completed ECE Registration Packet and sent to the student’s home address with instructions for how to pay either by check, money order, or credit card.
- ECE students are charged a reduced tuition fee. For 2016-2017, tuition is $59.67 per credit.
- All other college fees are waived for ECE students.
- There are no refunds for ECE classes past the deadline date.
- If you drop the class, you must notify the college (not your high school) in writing. Email us at HSPartner@sunywcc.edu
Request a Transcript
- At the conclusion of your ECE course, your teacher will submit to the college the final course grade. This grade will be recorded on an official WCC college transcript.
- Students interested in looking to transfer their ECE credits must request an official copy of their transcript to be sent to the receiving college for review of transfer credit.
- Click here for information on how to request a transcript.
Access Your Student Info on MyWCC
- If you would like to verify your credits and grades you may do so using MyWCC, our self-service student information system. You’ll need to activate your account at MyWCC; to do so, you’ll need instructions and your unique sign-on.
- To receive your unique sign-on: send an email requesting it to HSPartner@sunywcc.edu; we will need your name, high school, teacher’s name and date of birth.
- Click here for directions to set up your MyWCC account.
To Enroll at Westchester Community College for More Classes:
- Please keep in mind that your status at Westchester Community College is that of an ECE student (pre-college student). If you plan to enroll here for regular classes at any time, you must file an official Application for Admission with the Admissions Office (informing them of your current ECE status), be admitted to the college, and have your records transferred to undergraduate status. You cannot simply register on your own for regular classes as an ECE student.