Information for Schools and Teachers (ACE)
How to Join ACE
- Consult our college catalog to see if one of our classes matches your high school class in content. You can view our online catalog for complete course descriptions.
- We’ll need your resume and undergraduate and graduate transcripts (unofficial copies), so that our academic departments can review your qualifications to be an ACE faculty member.
- Review the college’s course syllabus, instructional materials, and textbook.
- ACE high school faculty must meet the same criteria as campus faculty. Please consult the ACE Faculty Credentials Handbook to be sure your qualifications are a match for our requirements.
- Once we’ve approved the teacher and the course, both the college and the high school will sign an agreement.
- Let’s talk! Contact us to discuss your ideas. You can call us at 914-606-8890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some of our current ACE Classes:
|African American History||Financial Accounting|
|American History, 19th and 20th Century||First Responder|
|Anatomy and Physiology||Forensic Science|
|Applied Music||Garment Constructions|
|Architectural Design||General Psychology|
|Architectural Drawing||Global History|
|Astronomy||Health & Sports|
|Basic Musicianship||Instrumental Ensemble|
|Business Organization & Management||Marketing|
|Calculus I, II and III||Medical Terminology|
|Calculus for Business and Economics||Music Theory|
|College Algebra: Functions & Models||Personal Finance|
|College Algebra with Trigonometry||Physics|
|Computer Information Systems||Piano|
|Dance Movement Education||Statistics|
|Digital Video||Tech Physics|
|Environmental Studies||Visual Merchandising & Design|
|Fashion Design||Vocal Ensemble|
|Writing and Research|
|Writing and Literature|
- In early September, you’ll receive a packet with enrollment forms. Please distribute the forms to your students to complete and have signed by their parent/guardian. Collect the forms and return them to the ACE Office using the envelope we supply.
- You’ll also receive tuition invoices for your students. Please distribute them to the students; payment is made directly to the college.
- Grade rosters will be mailed to you in early June 2015
- Complete the roster with the grades your students have earned and mail back to the college