RESPONSIBILITIES: Reporting to the Assistant Dean of Continuing Education and Workforce Development, the Program Administrator (WCC) will:
- Handle administrative aspects of Next Step Program and attend meetings as required.
- Handle administrative and recruitment aspects of Cisco Networking Academy including high school and WCC recruitment; goals include program expansion.
- Provide administrative support, as well as marketing and recruitment support, to several additional WCC programs.
- Serve as principal investigator for WCC’s SUNY TAACCCT grant.
- Conduct outreach to the business community for the purpose of ascertaining training and education needs and meeting those needs through customized and public programs.
- Develop and implement new programs aligned with the workforce and economic development needs of the College’s marketing area.
- All other responsibilities as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: A Bachelor’s degree and three years of experience in the field of education, educational administration, or analyses of customer needs, program operations, marketing or customer services are required. Also required are knowledge of and/or experience with technology including networking, outreach to the business community for purposes of needs assessment and program development/implementation. Preferred skills include student recruitment and grant administration.
POSITION EFFECTIVE: September 2015
SALARY & BENEFITS: The starting salary is $67,300 plus competitive benefits.
TO APPLY: Please send a resume, cover letter, and three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate “Program Administrator (WCC)” in the subject line of the email or mail to:
Director, Human Resources
Westchester Community College
HR Department, Administration Building- Suite 111
75 Grasslands Road
Valhalla, NY 10595
Fax: (914) 606-7838
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Westchester Community College provides accessible, high quality and affordable education to meet the needs of our diverse community. We are committed to student success, academic excellence, workforce development, economic development and lifelong learning.