Junior Administrative Assistant/ Assistant to Vice President
Department: Westchester Community College Foundation
Position: Junior Administrative Assistant/ Assistant to Vice President
Reports to: Vice President & Dean, External Affairs/Executive Director WCC Foundation
- Supports the work of the Vice President & Dean, External Affairs/Executive Director WCC Foundation, including correspondence, calendar coordination, meeting scheduling and organization, and other duties/projects as assigned by Vice President.
- Liaison to the Foundation Board of Directors providing information and support to board members as needed; responsible for logistics of Full Board and Executive Committee meetings; taking and distributing minutes of meetings and other Board communications. Maintains Board of Director’s files.
- Functions as Office Manager, with oversight for phone coverage, vacation schedules, office supplies, computer and facilities needs, daily mail distribution, and check log.
- Provides assistance for other members of the department staff as needed.
- Organized, efficient, personable; able to handle multiple responsibilities/deadlines; highly detail oriented; proficient in Microsoft office programs; proofreading skills a plus.
Minimum Acceptable Training/Experience:
A high school or general equivalency diploma and five years of experience where the primary function of the position was in a staff or administrative support capacity or where the primary function was office management.
SUBSTITUTION: Satisfactory completion of 30 credits towards a Bachelor’s Degree may be substituted on a year for year basis for up to four years of the above stated experience.
Position Effective: The position will remain open until filled
Salary: Starting salary is $46,715 with benefits.
To Apply: Please send resume, cover letter and three letters of recommendation to email@example.com or mail to:
Westchester Community College Foundation, Inc.
Lisa Mitzner, CFO
75 Grasslands Road
Valhalla, NY 10595
Deadline for Applications: December 1, 2015