- Gerstner Family Foundation helps Westchester Community College establish new Emergency Aid Program
- M&T Bank doubles its Scholarship Support for Westchester Community College Students
- Con Edison Establishes STEM Scholarships
- A Passionate Gift for Giving – WCC Foundation pays tribute to late Board member Jerry Siegel
- New Partnership with AmazonSmile
- Scholarship Ceremony Photos
- We extend sincere thanks to Ruth and Andrew Suzman for supporting our participation in the Achieving the Dream National Reform Network for Community Colleges.
Westchester Community College Foundation
Since its founding in 1969, Westchester Community College Foundation (a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization) has raised funds to meet college and student needs not covered by public funds.
Recognizing that public education is a public responsibility, the Foundation enables the college to continue to offer access to quality education and the skills for success through its fundraising and programmatic activities.
In addition to fundraising activities, the Foundation establishes, supports, and directs innovative programs that are essential to the college but have no other resources. These include:
- Scholarship program
- Volunteer program
- Faculty Excellence
- Native Plant Center
- Virginia Marx Children’s Center
Board of Directors
The Foundation is governed by an independent Board of Directors made up of approximately 50 distinguished community and business leaders who represent the social and economic makeup of Westchester County. This volunteer board directs the activities of the Foundation and ensures its funds are being used to support the Foundation’s mission.
Make a Donation
Making a gift to the Foundation will enhance the educational opportunities for future generations. Donors can take pride in fostering the growth of a student, facilitating the work of a faculty member, or advancing arts and culture while creating tax benefits for themselves or their family.
There are several ways you can Support us Now
Join your friends, colleagues, and neighbors in supporting Westchester Community College. For a full list of donors to the Foundation, please see our most recent Annual Report.
A copy of the Foundation’s most recent, governing documents, conflict of interest policy, financial statements and Form 990 may be obtained by contacting either the NYS Department of State or Lisa Mitzner at the Westchester Community College Foundation at 914-606-6703.